Hello everyone, Nicole here with my take on the December challenge:
Since it is December and we are all in the festive mood, I decided to use a Christmas theme for my NOT Christmas photo! I'm using the Adore You title perspextive and some red hearts from my Warm Hearts Perspextives. You can really find anything that you need for your project over at the Bramble Fox store!
For this project I'm using the Christmas themed November Hip Kit Club kit for the Christmas vibes. This is a picture of me and my daughter at a photo shoot when she was a toddler. I used a grid format for the background and framed my pic with a kraft doily. I used the "Adore You" perspextive for my title right next to my pic along with some foliage and the red hearts. I then added some different fibers down on the bottom part of my layout to add some interest. I placed some "xoxo" perspextives down in the lower right along with some ephemera to finish this page.
I loved the way this turned out even tho I'm using Christmas for a non Christmas pic! I hope this gives you some inspiration on your challenge project! Here are the rules:
- Your layout must feature a Bramble Fox product and be created for this challenge.
- Post your layout to the December Challenge album on Facebook.
- The layout must be your own work or if you have scraplifted then you must credit the original designer.
- Only one entry per challenge.
- This challenge is open to everyone!
One winner will be selected to win a 15 pound credit for the Bramble Fox shop!