Bramble Fox creates a beautiful range of products for scrapbooks, planners and cards. We design stunning acrylic embellishments (Perspextives), stencils, dies, and so much more. We are small but mighty – we continually create new designs and broaden our range of products.
We love to inspire our customers the best examples and ideas, so our design team is so important to us and our customers.
We are searching for amazing scrapbookers to join our incredible design team and become part of our community.
If you have a passion for scrapbooks and memory keeping, a great sense of style to show off our products then this call may be for you!
We are looking for talented crafters who are very active on social media. As an ambassador for the brand, you will showcase our products on Bramble Fox social media as well as your own. You must be able to take bright, high-quality photos of your projects and the products provided.
You’ll receive a generous box of goodies to play with each month. We have our unique acrylic Perspextives, stencils, dies, cut files with more products to choose from too.
· 3 memory keeping projects per month (e.g. scrapbook pages, mini-albums, off the page)
· You must be able to take high-quality, bright photographs of your projects and the products being showcased.
· Create 2 YouTube videos per month for the Bramble Fox channel.
· If you do not have a YouTube channel, you may be considered for a blog post-based term instead which requires 3 blog posts per month.
· Post projects onto Instagram, Facebook and community groups
· Be active in Bramble Fox Friends craft community.
· Reliable and work to the schedule provided.
· Be able to commit to a minimum 6-month term.
· Term starts August 2022 but we will consider staggered start dates
So, if you would like to be considered, please apply to Bramblefoxct@gmail.com with the following:
- Examples of 3 projects that show off your style.
- An example on a 4th project where you showcase a product, please include closeups.
- An introduction to you and your craft style.
- Tell us why you would be a great addition to our team.
- Details of other current design teams and commitment.
- Your contact information including country.
- Links to your social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, galleries, blog, etc.)
- Anything else you would like to tell us!
- Please keep your photographs to 5mb or less.
International designers are welcome although there may be some postal restrictions.
Please only apply if you can meet the criteria given.
Your submission must be made by 12th July, 2022.
Successful applicants will be notified by 18th July.
Check out our Instagram to see the latest designs from our team.
We thank you in advance for taking the time to apply - we really appreciate it.
Morag & Nichola x