This month was a fun 1,2,3 recipe challenge! The recipe is: 1 photo, 2 tags, 3 patterned papers. I decided I would use my Hip Kit to pull all the things together to document my silly kitty. Here is the challenge image:
After I had my paper piecing done I added all my embellishments, you know, the fun part! I decided to use the blue flowers and butterfly from the Spring Meadow Flowers perspextives. I also used my heart camera from the Cameras perspextives and two little grey photo corners from a past Fox Box.
This page came together quite easily with the recipe and the cute little perspextives.
Don't forget to enter your project in this months challenge for a chance to win a 15 pound credit for the Bramble Fox shop. Here are the rules:
- Your layout must feature a Bramble Fox product and be created for this challenge.
- Post your layout as a comment on the challenge post in the Bramble Fox Friends Facebook group.
- The layout must be your own work or if you have scraplifted then you must credit the original designer.
- Only one entry per challenge.
- This challenge is open to everyone.
Thanks so much for stopping by to read about my challenge creation! Until next month,