Hey all! Today I'm posting my take on the challenge mood board for October for Bramble Fox...
The mood board is full of fall goodness from the colors to the pumpkins to the sweaters! It is just awesomeness! I went with the fall and pumpkin theme and documented my trip with my daughter to a pumpkin fest here in Scottsdale, AZ.
I knew that I was going to do two different clustering on this layout since the background paper from Simple Stories was so vivid in the opposite corners. I went ahead and added some black ink through a stencil in those areas.
I then added my clusters of flowers and ephemera in both spaces as well as my picture. I'm working with the Simple Stories Vintage Harvest collection and flowers from my stash.
I added my title which is the "YOU + ME" perspextive right next to my photo with another flower to finish my layout!
Thanks for stopping in and reading about my fall inspired layout. I can't wait to see what you create for the October Mood Board challenge. See the rules here:
- Your layout must feature a Bramble Fox product and be created for this challenge.
- Post your layout in the October Mood Board Challenge Album.
- The layout must be your own work or if you have scrap lifted then you must credit the original designer.
- Only one entry per challenge.
- This challenge is open to everyone.
One lucky winner will be selected to win a 15 pound credit for the Bramble Fox Store!
Meanwhile there are some really cool perspextives and other goodies in the store that you need to check out here: Bramble Fox Store