Hello all, Nicole here with my take on the September challenge, which is a fun sketch challenge, see below! I'm using several perspextives from the Bramble Fox shop!
The first thing that I did for my layout was use my July Hip Kit Club kit to paper piece all the fun papers to create a burst type effect and to mat my photo.
Next I fussy cut some flowers from the same collection and used this "Endless SUMMER" perspextive as my title! Which was perfect for this picture of my daughter at the July 4th parade, several summers ago!
I really had a fun time with this layout. Don't forget to also join in on the challenge.
- Your layout must feature a Bramble Fox product and be created for this challenge.
- Post your layout to the September Challenge Album.
- The layout must be your own work or if you have scrap lifted then you must credit the original designer.
- Only one entry per challenge.
- This challenge is open to everyone.
One winner will be selected to win a 15 pound credit for the Bramble Fox Store!
Thanks so much for stopping by, I will be back next month with the October Challenge!